Friday, March 12, 2010

Strippers...Can't trust 'em

I have been patiently waiting for several weeks for my first pole dancing fitness class that I pre-paid for given that the class size is so small (5) and lots of other sexy ladies such as myself decided to sign up for the same budget friendly package as I did.

So I have been looking forward to my first class, even though it's at 9am on a Saturday. Was even planning on shaving my legs for it since booty shorts were recommended. (I don't own any booty shorts and only have a couple pairs of workout shorts but was pretty sure my recently single, unshaven legs would gross anyone out, even from the knees down).

However, the crazy stripper just cancelled all classes tomorrow on account of her having surgery yesterday. Hmmm.... had surgery yesterday, doctors' orders were no strenuous activity until Monday, didn't cancel classes until today....

Well, I guess strippers aren't exactly known for their exceptional forethought.

Man, now I have to wait a whole 'nother week to have something interesting to talk about. Damn.

No comments: