Monday, September 20, 2010

Bonerkiller: "God Bless"

I am stealing the term "bonerkiller" from from the awesome blog Shmitten Kitten (http://www.shmittenkitten.com/). Bonerkillers are petty observations or facts about a potential mate that instantly turn you off. You know it's immature but you just can't get over it.

Here's mine: I was leaving a voicemail for a potential suitor when his pre-recorded message "Hi, this Randy. I can't get to my phone right now, please leave a message" ended with "GOD BLESS".

Bonerkiller, dude. Unless you are a member of the clergy, I do not want your blessings from god. For one, I do not believe that you are qualified to relay messages from god. I mean, who do you think you are?? Presumptious much?? Secondly, I do not want to date someone with one of those Jesus fish on their car. That's embarassing, man.

~Fin

No comments: