Oh yes, I am. I will prove it. Here's my list of things to do in San Diego and it totally kicks Sign On San Diego's generic ass.
1. Roller skating (Skateworld may close soon, people. Gotta go now). http://www.sandiegoskateworld.com/. Roll Bounce.
2. Drive in Movie. $8 per person for a double feature at the South Bay Drive in. Plus you can bring in all the food and drinks and candy ya want. I'm all about bringing a pizza or subs. And a box of wine. http://www.southbaydrivein.com/
3. Drinks on the deck of the hotel del Coronado. They are expensive and they are worth it. You are paying for the privilege of sitting on their deck.
4. Chula Vista Nature Center. $11 to pet sting rays, watch bald eagle eat a mouse, and look at a lot of cool native species in the bay and marsh up close. http://www.chulavistanaturecenter.org/. Then go to the nearby Galley for lunch. Get the panko calamari strips. http://www.galleyatthemarina.signonsandiego.com/
5.San Diego Limo Ghost Tour. The name says it all. It's a limo, it's a ghost tour. And, oh yeah, all the booze you can drink is included. A great thing to do with guests in town and you really don't need to be into ghosts. Read my review here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/san-diego-limo-ghost-tour-san-diego#hrid:AFIwS80SYwaYWsjHTlmKxw
6. Tidepools at Cabrillo National Monument. Check the tide schedule and go at low tide. It's $5 to enter the park, I believe. You can also visit the lighthouse while you are there. Don't wear slick shoes or flip flops. Pick up a fan-freakin'-tastic sandwich at the Con Panne Bakery at the corner of Rosecrans and Canon before you head up the hill to the park.