Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bikram #4 and weigh in

So I attempted Jillian Anderson's lose 5 pounds in 7 days. I didn't quite make it 7 days of drinking 60 ounces of her drink. In fact on the 4th of July I replaced water with white sangria....

I also did 4 Bikram yoga classes. Which were hard and time consuming. Class number 4 was a little better in that I could do more of the standing poses but then I sat out several of the sitting poses. This was the first time I had almost a burning sensation in my legs I was so hot. I attempted to shower in the locker room. But honestly getting my clothes off was a hard chore so quickly after class and I was still super wiped out and winded. I did have a ton energy when I got home after my heart rate and temperature returned to normal. It's not unusual fo rme to have to sit in my car a few minutes before I can drive home. I signed up for an other month of Bikram's classes so I hope to stick with it.

Well. I lost grand total of 2 pounds in 7 days. I'm telling you, I am having the hardest time losing the last 3 pounds I want to lose.

No comments: