Friday, August 28, 2015

Trader Joe's Yes Please List

Trader Joe's feeds me almost exclusively these days. Here's my YES list:

1. Mini chocolate chip brownie cups! Add a table spoon of water and put in over for 45 seconds. Remarkably delicious considering the ease of preparation.

2. Gluten free pancakes. I love these skinny toaster pancakes. My friend Brenda, did not like them. I was shocked!

3. Pub cheese. I like the horseradish pub cheese. Addicting. Can't be good for you good.

4. Frozen margarita pizza. Delish for frozen pizza

5. Pesto tortellini bowl. Great to take to work for lunch.

6. Three layer humus. Sometimes hard to find at TJ's.

7. Reduced guilt pita chips with sea salt. Mmnnn

8. Peanut butter filled pretzels and even more decadent, chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels. I love the chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels but they are dangerous! And also, melty.

9. Chocolate covered potato chips. The perfect combo of sweet and salty. A must have for that time of the month.

10. Goat milk brie. It's a stronger flavor than regular brie and great on their water crackers

11. Chicken tikki masala. Another favorite of mine for lunch. Add in their naan and you have a big meal.

No comments: