Wednesday, February 3, 2010

6 weeks later- still not unpacked

Oy Vey! Six weeks later, still not unpacked from my move. I blame it on the following reasons:

1. I don't know where to put my crap
2. I don't know how to use a drill or how to put together the shelves that I have sitting on the floor right now
3. I need to purge more stuff.
4. I don't have the right sized containers. None of my former space saving/organizing/basket stuff fits in my new cabinets
5. I am essentially indecisive to my core and kinda lazy/time management challenged

But I have friends visiting next month so there's the fire I needed lit under my rear. I ordered this convertible sofa. 

It's red. Obviously.
I have no idea how I am going to get it home. The box weights 150 pounds. And then I have to asssemble it.

Assembling furniture is the bane of my single existence.
But it got good reviews. I'm hoping it'll be comfortable for my friends so that they will want to come visit me.

(I haven't told them that you can hear every little thing going on next door at my neighbors from the guest room yet. They may cut their visit short when they do figure it out)

No comments: