Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great weekend

My bff Holly came to visit this weekend and I have to say that there is nothing better than chillin' with a good friend. One that makes you laugh and laughs at yours jokes as well. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just hung out in my new town and shopped and ate. Then mostly drank wine and snacked at home. The weather was rainy off and on so we watched a lot of the Olympics inside. Oh and we each bought a new pair of shoes at our favorite store, DSW.

I was just saying earlier this week that I wished I had more friends down here that I could just invite over to watch tv and order a pizza. This weekend confirmed that that's what I'm really a lot about. Walking to starbucks, drinking wine, hanging out. I enjoy stepping out and trying new places and new activities but there's nothing like a relaxing weekend with no agenda with a great friend =)

No comments: