Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sigh

I had a doctor's appt today and an older man purposely changed seats to sit right next me even though there were plenty of seats available in the waiting room. Then he starts commenting out loud on the women's magazine he had opened up, I think trying to engage me in conversation. I kept my eyes on my phone. Then when they called out "Michelle" to bring me back to the doctor, I heard him say loudly "Michelle Pfieffer."

Wha??

These are the type of men I attract. The ones that cannot take a hint... I do not want to sound hateful towards men but I am mostly highly irritated by them. I will be single forever.
 
Additionally, I want to point out that the doctor's office is NOT the place to attempt to pick up chicks. I'm usually feeling like poo, looking like poo and generally irritated, agitated and aggravated. I do not want to talk to you or anyone. Not even the doctor. I just want to feel better.

No comments: