Friday, April 9, 2010

Sex and the City 2

I was opposed to the first SATC movie but they made it (and lots of money) anyway and it was not bad. I really didn't approve of them making a sequel (as sequels always suck) but alas, here is the trailer. Since I can't beat them, I'm joining them. I suspect the trailer gives away all the best parts though...




I plan on having a Sex and The City party to watch the first movie before the SATC 2 comes out. It's been a looong time since I've sipped a cosmo.

I was reflecting on how much I used to LUV watching SATC. It was as if they were speaking directly to my single, but dating ass. I was in my mid 20's and totally relating to these characters in their 30's. Now that I'm in my 30's, I don't connect so much to the topics of sucking c*ck, breakups, hook ups, stupid relationship problems and the general bewilderment you feel being single. I've been there, done that, still doing it...nothing new. I don't even watch the re-runs on TBS anymore, GASP!

I believe this makes me old.

Here is my favorite Charlotte quote that I still identify with today:

"I've been dating since I was fifteen! I'm exhausted! Where is he?"


 

1 comment:

debdills said...

"we made a deal ages ago... men, babies, doesn't matter - we're soul mates!"