Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So You Think You can Dance!

Getting an email that my number had finally come up on the wait list to be an audience member of SYTYCD finally gave me a long awaited chance to get out of town for the day. Usher was performing so Mela wanted to go and didn't have to work that day so it all worked out. I mean, it really worked out well. I requested we go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles as I'd never had it before.


The waffles and chicken and candied yams were all so freaking good! Especially the waffles. Good mom-like cooking! Felt like home.

It was pretty fun going to the taping. We didn't have to wait in any one spot for more than an hour and we got onto the floor of the audience with no problems.

Cat Deeley is absolutely fabulous and flawless and funny and perfect and genuine (it seemed to me). Usher's performance and his super duper sexy dancers were a trip to see live.

No comments: