Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Somebody to Love

So for the last six months I've been feeling like this:

Last relationship left a bad taste in my mouth and I've been enjoying the freedom.

But lately I've been wanting to feel like this again:


Also, can I just say that I Want her beach house and her awesome Bronco. Want. With a capitol W.

Now I'm thinking about it all the time and I'm questioning if it's possible to find the right partner for me. And I'm really wondering what trials and tribulations 16 year old Justin Bieber has had finding someone to love. Really.  I would just love to hear all about it. 

Does he know what it feels like to be 32 years old with her biological clock ticking? No. I. Don't. Think. So. Plus this video is gay. Yeah, I said it.


And I'm really hoping to find this for the long term in the near term:

No comments: